If you’re wondering how to add text in your videos on TikTok, both single and sequence, we will explain how to do it in this article.
TikTok is the app of the moment: the most used and downloaded social media ever, TikTok is content through which users can make short videos on different topics: new and funny videos, imitations of choreography, a reinterpretation of movie and TV series scenes, etc. The possibilities are truly endless. The keywords are creativity and originality.
In addition to filters and effects and songs, TikTok also allows you to add texts on the videos. Indeed, it gives the possibility to insert a single message that remains for the entire video’s entire duration or different texts that alternate sequences. Here’s a guide on how to add text on TikTok:
How to Add Text in the Videos on Tiktok
To add text in a TikTok video, you will need to:
- Record the video.
- Click on the button at the bottom right to confirm it and proceed.
- Click on the “text” button below.
- Choose the text’s font and color, type it, and click on “finish” at the top right.
- Place the text in the video where you want it to appear, and that’s it!
NOTE: Be careful not to place the writing too high or too low, or it will overlap the default TikTok writing, such as “Followed” and “For you” at the top, or the video caption below.
How to Add Multiple Texts in Sequence on Tiktok
In addition to adding a single text in the videos on TikTok, it is also possible to add different texts, which appear in different video moments. Here’s how to do it:
- After positioning the text, tap and hold down on the text and click on “set duration.”
- Select the duration, the period of the video in which you want the text to appear:
- Re-do these instructions as many times as you want, based on how many and which text you are interested in appearing on the video.
FAQs About Adding Text on TikTok
You can add text timing by following the “Multiple Texts” steps.
You can write different types of text using alternatives.
You can make any revisions you desire before you publish the video.
To Conclude Adding Text on TikTok
In this article, we’ve explained how to add a single text or a couple of text to appear on TikTok videos.