TikTok is not only a platform for sharing videos but also an easy to use music video creator. You can shoot a video, cut it, attach special effects, and select the most suitable background song. Furthermore, it provides you the ability to upload photos to make a slideshow.
Creating Your First TikTok Video
Here are the steps to create your first video on TikTok:
- Find the Tik Tok application on the App Store or Google Play Store and then install it on your mobile device.
- Firstly, open the app and tap the white “Plus” icon at the center of its user interface. You will be redirected to the login screen. You may log in with one of the social media accounts you already have. After logging in your account, allow the TikTok application’s access to your mobile phone camera and microphone.
- Secondly, tap the “Music” icon to add the exciting song that you would like to include in your video. Click the “Play” icon, and then you can preview the song of your choice. Tap the “Confirm to use and begin shooting” option below the song preview to insert it in your video. You may also search for a specific song if you can not find it on the song list.
- Then, three options will appear: take a photo, tap shooting, and long-press shooting. Choose the option that befits your need. After finishing the recording of your video or taking inspiring pictures, tap the “Special Effects” icon. After that, you can select the filter and time effects among hundreds of options. Tap the “Save” button on the top right corner to prevent losing any of the adjustments.
- However, if you want to change the background song, tap the “Select Sound” button. Then, tap the “Volume” button if you need to adjust the volume and original sound of the song. Tap the checkmark icon to save it.
- Lastly, tap “Next” and write an inspiring and exciting title and caption for your video. You can add your location and related hashtags. Also, you can either publish it publicly or set who can view this video. Click the “Post” button to publish your video on TikTok.
TikTok Video FAQs
Tik Tok has an exclusive license with music providers that only allows them to play a 15-second clip. They can not legally provide more music than that. Otherwise, they will be engaging in copyright violations, and their app will be sued.
It is none other than Charli D’Amelio, with more than 68 million followers.
Users between 18-24 of age represent 60% of TikTok’s community.
Conclusion – TikTok Videos
TikTok gives you the possibility to create awesome and original content, associate with other people, and have more recognizability while building your online standing. This guide will allow you to create your first TikTok video and help you to develop your TikTok career.
If you liked this article, please check out our other articles about TikTok as well. We cover some of the most popular topics about the rising app.